Supernatural Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner made by Shah - Thank you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Supernatural Mayhem is currently under construction, please be patient and the site should be complete in no time.
Welcome to Supernatural Mayhem, we are currently under construction so please be patient, here you will be able to choose to be good or evil, create the future, be a vampire, witch or a wizard. If you have any suggestions you may post them in the forum "Suggestion Booth".
Our Anniversary

Time
Latest topics
» Claim a Face
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:55 pm by Mordred Gaunt

» Mordred Gaunt - Wizard
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:53 pm by Mordred Gaunt

» About Suggestion Booth
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm by Hazel Jones

» Claimed Faces
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:28 pm by Katerina Petrova

» Vampire - Hazel Jones - Student Application
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:08 pm by Hazel Jones

» Adult Application
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:44 am by Katerina Petrova

» Student Application
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:36 am by Katerina Petrova

» Student Rules
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:25 am by Katerina Petrova

» Adult Rules
Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:37 am by Katerina Petrova

Voting links
Adult Rules Roleplaying-1Adult Rules ButtonAdult Rules ButtonAdult Rules Votepicture
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is shanebal

Our users have posted a total of 13 messages in 11 subjects

Adult Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Petrova
Owner
Owner
Katerina Petrova

My Character
Galleons: 250,000

Adult Rules Empty
PostSubject: Adult Rules   Adult Rules I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:37 am

As well as the "General Rules & Regulations" we have included two more topics; the “Student Rules” and the “Adult Rules”. They will both provide you with important in-character rules, unique to being a student or an adult. If you have any questions send an owl to one of the Staff Team.

Adult Rules

• The two ways to become an adult are, applying at the beginning or to graduate at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

• When you start out, each adult will be provided with 150 galleons in their pocket to get them started.

• In order to earn money you are to get a job. There are lots of job applications available. If you are not employed you are known as unemployed and will earn small amounts of money over a period of time, this is called "Unemployment". It isn't much money and it will cut off if you don't find yourself a job. First you will be warned and soon thereafter the income will stop.

• Adults are not to post inside of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry unless they are part of Hogwarts' Staff or are registered as a visitor to the school.

• Adults are allowed to use all the spells they have been granted within their spell book, however casting some of these spells will result in dire consequences.

• Adults that were previously students at Hogwarts cannot earn their house anymore points once graduated.

• Adults are permitted to get married whether it be same-sex marriage or not. If you wish to get married you must contact whoever you wish to bewed you. (COMING SOON, FURTHER DETAILS ARE UNDECIDED)

• (Out of Character Rule) "God-moding" is not allowed. Nobody is the best, nobody can one shot anybody, nobody can be invincible.

• On our forum the Deathly Hallows might exist but nobody can possess these powerful artifacts.

• Once you graduate from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry you will not be able to return to your house's Common Room, once you have graduated you will be moved from your house's group to "Unemployed Adult".

• If you wish to role play as a creature on Supernatural Mayhem you will have to send a private message to a member of our Staff Team.

• No adults on our forum can speak Parseltongue, you may speak to other animals to some extent but you may NOT speak to snakes whatsoever.

• Enjoy your life as an adult! You are all grown up and you are ready to face the world, have fun!

These are the current adult rules of Supernatural Mayhem, we advise you to check back here from time to time as we may add or remove rules without notice, thank you for reading our rules and go fight that Supernatural Mayhem!
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalmayhem.rpg-board.net

Adult Rules
Page 1 of 1