Supernatural Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner made by Shah - Thank you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Supernatural Mayhem is currently under construction, please be patient and the site should be complete in no time.
Welcome to Supernatural Mayhem, we are currently under construction so please be patient, here you will be able to choose to be good or evil, create the future, be a vampire, witch or a wizard. If you have any suggestions you may post them in the forum "Suggestion Booth".
Our Anniversary

Time
Latest topics
» Claim a Face
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:55 pm by Mordred Gaunt

» Mordred Gaunt - Wizard
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:53 pm by Mordred Gaunt

» About Suggestion Booth
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm by Hazel Jones

» Claimed Faces
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:28 pm by Katerina Petrova

» Vampire - Hazel Jones - Student Application
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:08 pm by Hazel Jones

» Adult Application
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:44 am by Katerina Petrova

» Student Application
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:36 am by Katerina Petrova

» Student Rules
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:25 am by Katerina Petrova

» Adult Rules
About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:37 am by Katerina Petrova

Voting links
About Suggestion Booth Roleplaying-1About Suggestion Booth ButtonAbout Suggestion Booth ButtonAbout Suggestion Booth Votepicture
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is shanebal

Our users have posted a total of 13 messages in 11 subjects

About Suggestion Booth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel Jones
First Year
First Year
Hazel Jones

About Suggestion Booth Empty
PostSubject: About Suggestion Booth   About Suggestion Booth I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm

About Suggestion Booth

If you are reading this, you might have a suggestion for the forum. If you do, please create a new thread where you can describe your idea. Please read The Rules before posting a suggestion. Staff and members are allowed to comment on your idea but only the staff will decide whether to use it or not.

When you have posted your thread, a member of the Staff Team will decide whether to send it to "Sent for Discussion" (is sent to discuss by all members) or "Denied Suggestions" (an unpopular idea and has no chance of being applied to the forum). If everyone agrees on your idea and needs no more discussion, it will be sent to "Solved".

Please do not post your suggestion in "Sent for Discussion", "Denied Suggestions" or "Solved".

Please provide us with ideas to better improve your experience here on Supernatural Mayhem.
Back to top Go down

About Suggestion Booth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Supernatural Mayhem :: General :: Suggestion Booth-
Jump to: