Supernatural Mayhem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banner made by Shah - Thank you

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Supernatural Mayhem is currently under construction, please be patient and the site should be complete in no time.
Welcome to Supernatural Mayhem, we are currently under construction so please be patient, here you will be able to choose to be good or evil, create the future, be a vampire, witch or a wizard. If you have any suggestions you may post them in the forum "Suggestion Booth".
Our Anniversary

Time
Latest topics
» Claim a Face
Student Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:55 pm by Mordred Gaunt

» Mordred Gaunt - Wizard
Student Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:53 pm by Mordred Gaunt

» About Suggestion Booth
Student Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:09 pm by Hazel Jones

» Claimed Faces
Student Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:28 pm by Katerina Petrova

» Vampire - Hazel Jones - Student Application
Student Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:08 pm by Hazel Jones

» Adult Application
Student Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:44 am by Katerina Petrova

» Student Application
Student Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:36 am by Katerina Petrova

» Student Rules
Student Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:25 am by Katerina Petrova

» Adult Rules
Student Application I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:37 am by Katerina Petrova

Voting links
Student Application Roleplaying-1Student Application ButtonStudent Application ButtonStudent Application Votepicture
Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is shanebal

Our users have posted a total of 13 messages in 11 subjects

Student Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Petrova
Owner
Owner
Katerina Petrova

My Character
Galleons: 250,000

Student Application Empty
PostSubject: Student Application   Student Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:36 am

Student Application

Greetings, if after reading our forum rules you want to create a Student Application you are in the right place, first you must make sure you are registered on our site; your account must be the name of your character. Firstly, choose what race you’d like to be (Vampire, Witch, Wizard) then once you have chosen, create a new topic and use the form provided below. If you have created your application successfully it will be accepted and moved to that race's accepted applications (Witch/Wizard Accepted Applications, Vampire Accepted Applications). If you have made a mistake it in your character application it will be moved to "Pending Applications" and/or a member of the Staff Team will notify you of what you are in need of correcting.

You must use the following for your topic title (Your race, your character's name and your class)
Topic title example: Witch - Katerina Petrova - Student Application

Application Format:

General Information

Character name:
Age (all new students start as first-years so your age should be 11):

Witch/Wizard blood status (WITCH AND WIZARDS ONLY)(Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-born for Witches/Wizards):
Vampire blood status (VAMPIRES ONLY)(For vampire's a Pure-Blood is a vampire that was born in the depths of hell and traveled to the surface of the Earth through Sylven's dark portal, a Half-Blood is a vampire that was born from a muggle/vampire relationship, Muggle-born vampires do not exist):
Nationality/Ethnicity:
Birth place:
Current location of residence:

Character Background

Family background and description (must be detailed but not extremely long, at least a paragraph and no more than six):
Personal history (what has happened to your character up until his or her current age):

Character Description

Your character's physical appearance (what your character looks like; this will help players to better visualise what your character looks like):
Personality (what does your character like, dislike, what are your character's strengths, weaknesses, traits whether they be good or bad, what interests your character, please right a portion of each)

Boggart (what would a boggart turn into if your character were to look at one? What is your character's biggest fear?):
Mirror of Erised (what is your character's greatest desire?):
Patronus (what form does your character's Patronus take when conjured?):
Amortentia (what would the potion smell like for your character? What does he or she find most attractive of all):

Additional Information

Extra information (anything extra you would like to add about your character):
How did you find our forum?:
Role play example, role play as your character in any situation you feel most comfortable with (at least 75 words):

Witch/Wizard Application Format
Code:

[color=white][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]General Information[/font][/center][/b][/size][i][b][/color]

Character name:

Witch/Wizard blood status (Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-born):
Nationality/Ethnicity:
Birth place:

[color=white][/i][/b][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]Character Background[/font][/center][/b][/size][i][b][/color]

Family background and description (must be detailed but not extremely long, at least a paragraph and no more than six):
Personal history (what has happened to your character up until his or her current age):

[color=white][/i][/b][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]Character Description[/font][/center][/b][/size][i][b][/color]

Your character's physical appearance (what your character looks like; this will help players to better visualise what your character looks like):
Personality (what does your character like, dislike, what are your character's strengths, weaknesses, traits whether they be good or bad, what interests your character, please right a portion of each)

Boggart (what would a boggart turn into if your character were to look at one? What is your character's biggest fear?):
Amortentia (what would the potion smell like for your character? What does he or she find most attractive of all):

[color=white][/i][/b][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]Additional Information[/center][/b][/font][/size][i][b][/color]

Role play example, role play as your character in any situation you feel most comfortable with (at least 75 words):
[/i][/b]

Vampire Application Format
Code:

[color=white][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]General Information[/font][/center][/b][/size][i][b][/color]

Character name:

Vampire blood status (For vampire's a Pure-Blood is a vampire that was born in the depths of hell and traveled to the surface of the Earth through Sylven's dark portal, a Half-Blood is a vampire that was born from a muggle/vampire relationship, Muggle-born vampires do not exist):
Nationality/Ethnicity:
Birth place:

[color=white]
[/i][/b][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]Character Background[/font][/center][/b][/size][i][b][/color]

[color=white][/i][/b][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]Character Description[/font][/center][/b][/size][i][b][/color]

[color=white][/i][/b][size=18][center][font=Vivaldi][b]Additional Information[/center][/b][/font][/size][i][b][/color]

[/i][/b]
Back to top Go down
https://supernaturalmayhem.rpg-board.net

Student Application
Page 1 of 1